Sunday, July 5, 2009

pictoral catch-u-up

Hey there. It's been a while. I know, I know. But here's a quick spin, a compilation, of my last - oh - five weeks.

Completed my third quarter by a hair. I celebrated with friends and jetted back East where I delighted in terrible June weather but wonderfully relaxing home-type stuff.

I hung out with a not-so-little Lola:




Took a trip into the city and hung out with a definitely Little S:



A real Little L:



And ate some super little C's:



So tiny:



Found serious BBQ in BK:



I flew on back to Chicago swapped cold-weather clothes for warm and welcomed the summer.

I had me a taste:



and got really wet:



but found some fun in a little Booker T. and, yes, a throw back with Guster:



I completely missed any fireworks happening in Chicago but felt the rumble on the streets and the shouts from the public and felt pretty patriotic.

Now I have seven whole weeks to create an online magazine, run/swim/bike a triathlon, rent out my apartment, figure out what to do with all that I own and design some sort of a future that involves writing and other journalism-type-stuff that would make this fancy M.A. all worth it.

eek.

xoxoL

No comments: