Thursday, August 6, 2009

This is just getting weird



Well, it's August and I've sold all of my furniture. Yup. It's me, an aloha beach chair and my tele. It's not nearly the end of school but I had the fear of New York living/moving in me. So out the furniture went. I think this trumps the 28th birthday waking up at the Road Side Inn in South Dakota.

But I'm random enough so I'm heading down to Hyde Park for the next week to dog sit and pretend to live someone else's life. Then I have two more weeks of school and a shit ton of work to do, some silly presentation to give, a story to write, a video to make and a triathlon to run. oh and sending my life via usps - only 9 boxes. I don't know if that's sad or impressive.

In a matter of three short weeks I'll be saying goodbye to another city, another apartment, another mini life. I will miss this palatial apartment since it will be the biggest place I will live in...ever.

Margherita is doing well and pushing out tomatoes a plenty. It's kind of toppling over over with the weight of all of them and I haven't a clue what to do about that. But she's looking h.o.t and delicious.

1 comment:

LeslieD said...

I loved your apt. but I have to laugh a bit, the largest place you'll ever live! You're so naive. Think big!
Love Leslie