Thursday, January 7, 2010

January Jones's boobs

What?

Yes.

This is the topic for today.

Why?

Because I can't seem to avoid them. More specifically, I can't seem to avoid them when I pee. The November 2009 issue of GQ magazine, which R 'borrowed' from the gym and thus sits on his very cold bathroom floor, features the petite and pretty Jones and, well, her rack that is cleverly covered by a partially zipped leather jacket.



It's confrontational and confusing and yet I can't take my eyes away. How DO they stay up? That must be a wonder-coat.

Speaking of leather jackets, why would Ms. Jones be wearing said jacket with nothing on underneath? If I'm going to have the illusion of female nudity on my magazine covers I'd at least like some attempt at believability.

Take the December 2005 cover shot of a recently post-Pitt Jennifer Aniston.



Alright, so she's shirtless and I definitely see some boob but at least the setting is right-ish. Is that a duvet she is sitting on? Right, a photographer has just stumbled upon a 'just-getting-changed-into-something-casual-Aniston'. Totally make sense.

Of course take the same actress three years later and it's a bit of a different story. Jennifer Aniston and...well...a neck tie.



Well at at least this is blatantly sexual.

But getting back to Ms. Jones and the leather jacket. No self-respecting woman in fear of a good lashing of nipple chafe would darn a leather coat without at least a cammy underneath. Right?

Well, I wouldn't at least. Gives me and my nips the heebie jeebies.

That is all.

xoxoL

No comments: