Friday, August 8, 2008

Experiencing technical difficulty...

After three days of hard-wired office driving, my hypochondriac computer decided it was dying. I went down the usual medicinal routes required for such a scenario - scolding, yelling, slapping, shaking - to no avail. I'm trying something a little different now. Computer is soaking in a lavender-scented bath and I've boiled some water for a nice cup of chamomile tea that it will take to a quiet room for a long night's sleep. Hopefully after tonight it will spring back to life and we can get on with the show.

I'll give a catch up tomorrow or soon there after when I find a suitable teen-angsty computer lab. In the meantime...we made it to Jackson Hole and are staying with some awesome outdoorsy people - the kind with perpetual sunglass tans - in a cabin on a dirt road called mosquito circle. It's raining but isn't that all the more romantic. Tomorrow: mountains, streams and canoes. It's a rough life.
L&R

No comments: