Saturday, August 2, 2008

Packing day

We were optimistic. The forest of butterflies woke me up with the dawn and soon enough we were on our merry suburban day. New tire, alignment, car wash and a cool beverage all done before 9.

Impressive, I know.

And with a clean car, an empty palette, the packing and organizing seemed a breeze.


And then the the Hurricane came.

So we're cooped up in the house until this mess passes. The lay over is dangerous,as it gives me pause to consider all the more items I might possibly need at some point in this trip.

If this hurricane doesn't pick up the pace R & I are going to be contemplating a time in which I can sport my high school prom dress and where we might have the space for a game of twister.

Rain rain go away...

1 comment:

Pam said...

Hi Lauren and Ronnie

Received your first blog, we are in cape Cod and at 6:30 got the downpour you experienced earlier today.

Can't wait to see the photos and read the adventures.

Love, mom/Pam