Sunday, August 3, 2008

We're off!

I totally exaggerated my early mornning rise yesterday because today we were really up with the sun!

With two quick shots of espresso we are off - 5:30 departure!



We start our trip heading west as the sun rises in the east.



Destination: Chicago to visit friends and get me an apartment.
Mileage so far: 29.3
Music: despite hours uploading my ipod I opted for the scan radio so that I check out what all the kids are listening to. At this early hour we've got a little Little Wayne - why not?
Driving attire: the options were endless but I've settled on some cut off shorts and a tank top and though I have packed a couple dozen outfits for who knows what, I suspect that this will be my uniform. R is also looking comfy in a Kenyon sweatshirt and shorts.

And I think that is already more than anyone cares to know.
TTFN