Sunday, September 21, 2008

Laying my hat

Twas the night before grad school...

It's finally here!

I thought before I become consume by a year of writing, reporting and all that jazz that I would introduce you (one person - hi Mom!) to my apartment.

Here we are entering through the front door



To my left is the living room, there's a door that leads to a Juliette balcony that I have high hopes of one day being home to a garden of urban-epic size (read: herbs):


To my right is the dining room and past that is the kitchen, which is suffering from a leaky fridge so I won't bring you any closer:



Here's my crazy clean bedroom:



And the office in my bedroom, looking ever so officey:



ta da!

Now come visit

3 comments:

Beth said...

So big! So clean! How jealous am I that you have your own office. Also, have to tell you that I rocked my skull n bones clutch at a wedding last week and got lots of compliments. miss you tons! beth

Pam said...

Wow lauren - it looks great and such wonderful sunshine, which you will need once winter arrives

Love mom

PS I feel like I know that couch intimately!!!

lois rumble said...

The apartment looks great, Lauren. I don't think we saw the full potential with the dreary weather we had. It sounds like you have settled into Chicago living and I look forward to hearing about more successful adventures. Lois