Thursday, September 4, 2008

Who's Your Daddy?



Reluctantly, Jay. yes that's right, big news around these parts. My Mom is getting a dog. My Dad, too, obviously, but he didn't necessarily have a choice in the matter. But how can you resist that face?

Oh my goodness. It was hard not to just stuff one in my bra and take off. Just barely 4 weeks old, they are just getting their sea legs - slipping and sliding, doing splits whenever the moment hits them. It is way too cute. We didn't take one home right this moment (again, terribly hard) as they have to 'grow' a little more and get shots and all that. So we have a few weeks to think of a name.

The pup will be a girl, that's for sure. In a few weeks my Mom and perhaps the reluctant Jay will travel back up to Mass to pick one of these edible things.



Some name ideas already rolling around: Lucy, Lola, something nautical (Sailor?). My mom would prefer a name that is feminine as she is convinced that our old lady dog, Corky suffered from an identity crisis. I'd say it was a little more than that, but that's another story.



The new-mom glow:

1 comment:

BSA said...

we should get Jay and susannah together for some photos and make a calendar